The Festival of Township is the latest addition to Kirkcaldy4All‘s event calendar and will be staged in the marquee in the Town Square, Wednesday 24th – Tuesday 30th August … a week before the Bavarian Beer & Music Festival. You’ll discover a series of events highlighting the wonderful work of Kirkcaldy’s various community groups – together with local creative talent.
- Wednesday 24th August – ‘Green Day’: bike-fixing, a clothes swap, recycling and more environmental activities and advice.
- Thursday 25th August – Community Day: voluntary organisations showcase their services.
- Friday 26th August – ‘The Invisible Hand’: two readings (at 10:30am and 2pm) of ‘The Invisible Hand’ by John Yule.
- Saturday 27th August: Fife Farmers’ Market is joined by a seasonal Fruit Market.
- Monday 29th- Tuesday 30th August: an Arts & Crafts Market takes centre stage.
You can discover more about volunteering for projects in Fife via this link. If you are running a charity or community group, you can follow this link to discover information that might help your organisation.